Friday, April 25, 2014

Feeling good and here's why ...

I'm feeling a little excited today and here is why ...

It's raining - again.  We have experienced a drought for a couple of years and that is a very dangerous situation for agriculture in the high deserts of Idaho. A running buddy and I slogged through four miles of drizzle today.

I have an approaching trip to visit my daughter and her family.  I am excited to spend some time with my granddaughters!

My boys will be home in a week to spend the summer.  Excited and apprehensive.  My cooking regimen will have to be changed up!

I registered my team for the Grand Teton Relay last night!

Training for Fit for Life Half Marathon is going well.

I have a mini book tour approaching.  (Okay, it's just lunch and a library signing, but I am looking forward to it.)

My next book is taking shape and I think it is going to be great!  I will soon be giving you some teasers here and on Running Granny Green, because ... well, it has some running lessons in it. That's all about that for now.

I'm going on a Friday night date with my hubby.  What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment