Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dear Blog, I've missed you!

I've been neglecting my blog a bit. I won't blame it on writer's block this time.  I've just had other things on my mind as in:
  • How many hoops will Spence have to jump through to obtain his Utah Residency status and have out of state tuition waived to the tune of $6000 per semester?
  • How many times will I tell my married kids and granddaughter "Goodbye" before they actually leave for Pennsylvania?
  • How sad will it be?
  • How long before I hop a plane to Pennsylvania?
  • How am I going to get through another year with a high school senior?
  • How much money will it take to fix the pickup so the "Service Engine" light will go off and an emissions test can actually be performed?
  • How many pints of beans will I can this year?
  • Ditto for quarts of tomatoes.
  • When does An Eclectic Collage: Volume II (A collaborative work on relationships by female authors) come out so I can tell all my friends?
  • What's for dinner?
 Well, I have some answers and they are all good!

  • As many as it takes.  Residency Awarded!  No more out of state tuition hanging over his head - nor mine!
  • About three.
  • Sad.  Very sad.
  • Five and one half weeks until I make my first visit to Pennsylvania and welcome a new grandchild into the world.
  • Hang on!  It's a wild ride!  However, I am wiser and more seasoned than the first two times I rode this attraction.
  • $175
  • Between 50 and 60.
  • Who knows?  They are just coming on.
  • September 15!  I am one of the authors of this book.  More info to come!
  • Whole wheat waffles - or maybe BLT's.  After all, the tomatoes are ripening!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are an author in a new book! It sounds exciting. Keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete