I am feeling generous today so here is what I am going to do. I will give away one signed copy of Gold Pans and Iron Skillets one week from today. This is a contest and these are the rules:
1) You have one week to plead your case. Why should you receive a copy of my book? Entries must be G-rated! This contest is totally subjective and I am the judge. (Hey, it’s my book!)
2) The contestant with the most compelling argument will win. Note: I believe in poetic license. Go ahead and exaggerate!
3) Entries that make me laugh or cry will get special consideration. Some of you know me well and may have an advantage. Here is a hint for others: It is easier to make me laugh than cry. If you make me cry while laughing, you just might win! You may want to browse through this blog and Running Grany Green to get an idea of what makes me tick.
4) Post your entries as comments on this blog or on my Facebook page. By so doing, you give me permission to share the winning argument with my readers.
5) The winner will be notified on October 9 and I will mail him/her a signed copy of Gold Pans and Iron Skillets by October 10.You have one week. Start pleading!